November 29, 2017

Holiday Season


It's that time of the year again. All the signs point directly at it: the music in stores, the wish-lists being made, the shopping being done, and not to mention the temperature dropping ever so steadily. The holiday season is nearing. I knew instantly after Halloween finished. I felt it inside me and already began picturing the start of winter break, visualizing Christmas, and looking forward to the New Year.


HOLIDAY PLANS

25 more days until the break and counting. I find myself always during stressful times looking forward to the things I want to do. This is always my favourite time of the year as well as getting into the Christmas mood as quick as a heartbeat. This week I've put together a list, just a few things I'm excited to be able to do once winter break begins.

  • Read a book curled up in a blanket with the fireplace on and while drinking a cup of hot chocolate
  • Christmas baking --whether or not it's making something new or a batch of Subway cookies (requested by my sister) I made awhile back
  • Staying up until midnight to wait for Christmas
  • Watching movies with my whole family in the living room on New Years Eve
  • Have a holiday dinner with friends
  • Write a list of goals and plans for the New Year
  • Go on a walk in the snow
  • Read a Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment