May 17, 2017

Playlist #10 | River That Winds on Forever

THE TUNES

1| Si l'amour n'existait pas - Kelly Bado
2| Lift - Zerbin
3| Never Come Back Again - Austin Plaine
4| Hills to Climb - Tim Myers
5| Ends of the Earth - Lord Huron
6| Encore - Laurence Castera
7| Umpqua Rushing - Blind Pilot

THE LINK


THE VIBE

There's this feeling that I don't know if all you are familiar with. An emptiness that exists in the short time frame when your life is between something routine and something extraordinary. This mellow and folky playlist is perfect for anticipating infinity. It will soothe your soul as your eyes and listen. The music will give you a moment of pause before everything the world has to throw at you and offer hits you.

It's been long and busy few weeks for me. I'm sure a lot of you can relate to that. In between all these tasks on my list of this to do, I've been experiencing this feeling a lot. I'm not sure the exact word for it, but the music I've compiled in to this playlist seems to be giving the silence that exists in that moment a voice. I hope you folks liked this post. Be sure to look us up on Spotify if you want listen to more of our playlists!

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment