October 26, 2016

Playlist #6 | Out of Sight



THE TUNES

1| I Want What You Have - Willamette Stone
2| Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
3| Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
4| Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
5| The Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
6| Lost in My Mind - The Head and the Heart
7| Hold Back the River - James Bay


THE LINK


THE VIBE

A playlist perfect for those peaceful afternoons spent at home. Those rare moments where you can breathe in out and out freely and your shoulders are not weighed down by stress. This may be because you've accomplished everything you need to do or are just setting aside some time for yourself, your worries out of sight. While appreciating these small, yet lovely moments in life, listen to this playlist. It can get you moving and humming, as well as put a smile on your face.

This week I've been so busy with homework and projects. Today is actually the day where I've gotten past this hurdle or should I say climbed the mountain of homework and reached level ground once more. So this playlist fits perfectly with me and I hope all of you will enjoy it too!

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment