June 5, 2016

Handmade with love, fueled by passion

Early this year, I discovered a few things that I didn't know existed. It never ceases to amaze me how there are so many craft supplies out there beyond the standard things we're used to knowing. Sure, everyone knows about scissors and construction paper; everyone knows about watercolors and pencil crayons. However, polymer clay, embossing powders, and shrink plastic? Well, these are materials  that I've only picked up on fairly recently.

For quite some time now, I've been playing around with shrink plastic and with the idea of creating pins. Within the past while, I've seen pins come back in style once more. I've been loving the reinvented modern take on all the trendy pins and have wanted to try my hand at making my own.

It's safe to say that I'm fairly stoked on how the pins turned out. Each one is handmade with love and fueled by passion. Below the jump is a preview of all the ones that will be on sale in the store soon. 


Each pin will go on sale starting at $3.00 (CAD). Since each piece is handmade, sales will operate as a bidding process. Beyond these, there will definitely be more designs coming soon. As well, feel free to contact us if you've got any custom requests (note that prices will vary depending on size and complexity). 

Stay gold,

Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment