October 28, 2015

October Favorites

Already almost two months of school has rolled by, and now that autumn has begun and schoolwork is picking up, I'd like to focus on little joys like my October favourites. 

  White Chiffon Button up
Hand-me down - H&M

I've grown to really depend on this blouse since the day it entered my wardrobe. It's just one of those pieces you can dress up or dress down.
    Light Green Army Jacket
Thrifted - Gap

I really love the colour of this jacket. It's really warm but still light-weight so it's perfect for autumn.
    Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette
$7.00 on sale, original price is $10.00 - e.l.f. (link)

I purchased this about a year ago and even though I don't wear make up that often, I've still become fond of this palette during the times that I have experimented with it. I love that it has a lot of the lighter colours so it appears a bit more natural, yet it also includes nice darker tones. Quoting my sister, "you can use practically all the colours in the palette," which from my experience is very true.
    Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer
$7.98 - Flower (link)

I highly recommend this concealer to those of you that are looking for a lightweight concealer that still does the job of covering up any darkness or spots.

  Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow
$3.00 - e.l.f. (link)

I find that this cream eye shadow does a really nice job of brightening up my eyes because it has a very nice and pigmented gold colour. You can wear it as it is or you can use it as a base for other shades of eye shadow.
  Lip Gloss
$12.99 - Burt's Bees (link)

Since I usually only go to school I only like to put a thin layer of this in the morning just to give my lips some colour. Although, you can definitely build it up into a more pigmented colour that is perfect for autumn.

That's everything! I hope you all have had a great month and I wish you all good luck with the fast approaching month of November! 

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment